The “Cleanroom” concept was initially derived from the need to stay physically distanced from people during the COVID-19 pandemic. CSI has taken the idea of the cleanroom and iterated it to enable next level safety and security for all users and their information.
- Room sanitised to the currently accepted Government standards prior to occupation;
- Remote facilitation and support via VPN and video conference;
- Sterilized tablet (iPAD) control for all room functions;
- Jarviz-IoE controlled lights, blinds, smart glass, screens, projectors, audio and visualisation scenarios;
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom video cameras in the space to enable remote support and monitoring;
- Support for Microsoft Teams, Google G-Suite, Zoom, Skype, etc (these have been tested).
Contact us for more information at email@example.com
The cleanroom is a COVID-19 compliant workspace where people can meet in a safe, secure, clean environment while accessing technology. Remote experts provide real-time assistance to make hosting meetings efficient.
- Room switch has port security enabled (only allows one MAC address to connect);
- Resident PC case security alerts enabled and BIOS password protected;
- Room resides on its own VLAN and can be segregated from the rest of the network if necessary;
- Wi-Fi can be secured per device or open to all devices in the space.
COMPLETE REMOTE SUPPORT
With minor installation of cost effective network technology, CSI can support and facilitate staff access to a cleanroom via:
- Secure virtual private network (VPN) for remote connections and remote control;
- Secure video conferencing for remote communication during demonstrations and setups;
- Phone support for immediate needs – 12/7 availability;
- A cleanroom can be a single boardroom, an entire floor or an entire building.