THE CSI CLEANROOM
CSI’s brilliant adaptation of the cleanroom is like no other. It is not just a space where people can work without fear of “infection”. It is a high tech, hands free environment. A place where people can meet physically or virtually confident in the knowledge that not only are you and your teams safe and secure, but that ALL of your data, business critical information and IP are too.
Even now, you must work at home if you can, but in these trying times a strategy session or two is a very real necessity.
The concept of a cleanroom is based on using three of CSI’s systems to provide remote assistance to users.
COMPLETE REMOTE SUPPORT
These three systems running in parallel along with our Covid-19 Safe Government compliant plan gives users assurances that you can still meet in person, include others externally, and be confident that private and secure remote personal support (by humans) is available for the duration of your meeting or event.
CSIs cleanrooms currently supports Microsoft Office including Microsoft Teams, the Google G-Suite of Tools, Zoom, Skype and many other popular platforms.
Contact us for the list of platforms that we have tested at email@example.com.
Uses of the CSI cleanroom:
- Small meetings during the staggered re-opening of the Australian economy;
- Remote tours of cleanroom capabilities and available technologies;
- Retro-fitting of existing meeting rooms requiring remote support;
- Fit-out of existing boardrooms with remote control technology and new display systems;
- Expanded fit-out of entire workplaces with remote control technology and other display systems.
“The CSI Cleanroom is easy to use, high-tech, private and secure. The support team controlled everything remotely for the entire day. With today’s restrictions the cleanroom is quickly becoming an essential tool for economic recovery.” -Anonymous.