Universities, public engagement centres and research institutes have a general focus across areas of endeavour that include science, engineering, technology, maths, society, culture and their interfaces.
Increasingly these public facing institutions are engaged in capital projects that are also seeing opportunities for displays that involve visualisation, simulation and modeling. The purpose of this is twofold; one is to re-energise the traditional disciplines with content that can be made appealing to a new generation of general public, students and researchers and; to create destinations with visualisation infrastructure as an attractor for the general public as part of a strategy for multi-generation community engagement.
CSI Specialises in integrating visualisation infrastructure into buildings to allow for increasing public engagement.
Our expertise includes:
• Custom software and app development, content creation, Multi-user interactive content
• Gesture and multi-touch integration
• Collaboratory™: Interactive A/V Design (multi-touch, multi-user systems design integration)
• Systems Engineering (Detailed design, RASSD, technology blueprints)
• A/V Procurement, integration and installation (PMI proceses)
• Custom PC design, procurement and build (Windows, Linux, ChromeOS)
• Servers for content control and deployment
• Business Process Specification (IDEF0, ARIS, RASPI)
• Data Engineering (R, mySQL, Excel, Google Analytics, Tableau, ISO 15489)
• Information Integration and Repositories (Taxonomy and naming conventions, Google Drive, Sharepoint, SAP, etc)
• Custom Portfolio Visualisation (Graphs, Charts, Analytics, Scenario Simulation)
• Collaborationhub™ management platform deployment and configuration (CMS customisation)
Through all of this we create a more balanced engagement in virtual vs. real spaces. In the near-future world socio-technical workplaces and learning environments will enable people to embrace innovation and visionary leaders to learn, innovate, implement and work semi-autonomously anywhere all the time.