Privacy & Security Training
One Day of Intensive Learning and Development
8.30am – 12pm and 1pm – 5pm, Lunch included
You can expect:
CSI’s Internet Anonymity Training comes complete with a bootable USB that includes the open-source operating system, Tails, the Tor Browser, a user manual for how to access the Internet anonymously and access to our online video tutorials. Tails is a live operating system that you can start on almost any computer from a USB stick. Tails aims to preserve your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:
- Use the Internet anonymously; learn to circumvent tracking and censorship;
- Learn why all connections to the Internet should go through the Tor network;
- Leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly;
- Use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.
You will learn:
- How to browse the internet anonymously;
- How to set up a secure data storage area, and;
- How to access information, email and office applications with the highest possible degree of privacy and security.